In this episode, I discuss the most common culprit around your youngster’s sleep, the dreaded sleep regression. I explain the causes, how you can get through them and how to stop them from ever impacting your child’s sleep success.
What To Expect:
- What is a Sleep Regression (1:00)
- The main causes of sleep regressions (1:50)
- The Want vs. Need dilemma (5:00)
- Teething & Sleep Regressions (8:27 )
- Setting boundaries around sleep (13:20)
- Environmental barriers to sleep (16:36)
Sleep can be a challenge and we are always here to help with great free training, downloads, and resources. Join my free Slumber Made Simple Facebook Group, I host monthly free training on Newborn Sleep and for children aged 4 months through 5 years in my Save Your Sanity Sleep Bootcamp, and share my secrets to sleep in my 7 Tips for Restful Sleep Guide, which you can access here and start changing your sleep today! Also, check out my Instagram for more tips and tricks to successful sleep!