Meet Our Founder, Courtney Zentz
Tiny Transitions Sleep Consulting
Courtney Zentz, Founder of Tiny Transitions Sleep Consulting, is on a mission to change the way the world views sleep and provide accessible sleep coaching resources for all families to build healthy sleep habits in their homes for children of all ages.
As an award-winning speaker, author, and Pediatric Sleep Expert, Courtney & her team of sleep consultants work intimately with families worldwide to teach healthy sleep habits to children and adults. She wholeheartedly believes that sleep is the foundation on which a happy home is built.
Courtney is the resident sleep expert for The Mother of All Baby Showers events nationwide, a frequent contributor to Newsweek, MindBodyGreen, Purple, NBC, Fatherly, Yahoo, Thrive Global, Romper, Parentology, Create & Cultivate, and Bustle, among other media outlets, and provides mentoring and business coaching to other sleep consultants looking to take their business to the next level.
Courtney resides just outside Philadelphia, PA, with her husband Adam, and two children, Max and Sovella, and has always felt passionate about making sleep & healthy living a priority in her family’s life.
Courtney Zentz Top Topics
- The Science of Sleep: Understanding How Sleep Affects Child Development
- Tips and Tricks for Establishing a Sleep Routine in Hectic Households
- The Link Between Sleep and Academic Performance
- Navigating Sleep Challenges in Different Age Groups
- Sleep and Mental Health: An Unexplored Relationship
- Workplace Productivity: How Employee Sleep Affects the Bottom Line