Overview: In this episode, Courtney talks about what a false start is, why they happen and how you can prevent them. She discusses ways children fall asleep which can cause false starts. Then, she goes over bedtime routines and how they can cause false starts. Finally, she examines the reasons for early wakings and how small adjustments can help end them.
What To Expect:
- What is a false start and what causes them (1:02)
- How motion can impact false starts at bedtime (3:28)
- Bedtime routines and false starts (4:47)
- Early wakings and false starts (9:47)
- Ways to end early wakings (11:00)
Sleep can be a challenge and we are always here to help with great free training, downloads, and resources. Join my free Slumber Made Simple Facebook Group, I host monthly free training on Newborn Sleep and for children aged 4 months through 5 years in my Save Your Sanity Sleep Bootcamp, and share my secrets to sleep in my 7 Tips for Restful Sleep Guide, which you can access here and start changing your sleep today! Also, check out my Instagram for more tips and tricks to successful sleep!