In this episode, I discuss how caregivers and daycare can affect sleeping practices. I give ways to maximize your child’s day and the importance of awake windows. Finally, I talk all about balance and adjustments for daycare and being left with a caregiver.
What To Expect:
- Understanding awake windows for children (1:25)
- Using sleep schedules with daycare and caregiver (3:30)
- Intake and food for children under one (5:50)
- Where naps should be happening (7:15)
- Balance and adjustments with children in daycare (9:17)
Sleep can be a challenge and we are always here to help with great free training, downloads, and resources. Join my free Slumber Made Simple Facebook Group, I host monthly free training on Newborn Sleep and for children aged 4 months through 5 years in my Save Your Sanity Sleep Bootcamp, and share my secrets to sleeping in my 7 Tips for Restful Sleep Guide, which you can access here and start changing your sleep today! Also, check out my Instagram for more tips and tricks to successful sleep!