In this episode, I review what a sleep consultant does when working with families like yours. I discuss different approaches to sleep consulting and how my approach to sleep is different, gentle and effective. Finally, I will dive into other options to help your family through the struggles that we all face as parents & guardians of babies, toddlers, and young adults.
What to expect:
- What does a sleep consultant do? (1:02)
- My Interactive approach to helping you and your family get the sleep you need (1:40)
- How do you know if you need a sleep consultant (4:20)
- What questions to ask when you hire a sleep consultant (6:40)
- What other resources do I offer (9:00)
Sleep can be a challenge and we are always here to help with great free training, downloads, and resources. Join my free Slumber Made Simple Facebook Group, I host monthly free training on Newborn Sleep and for children aged 4 months through 5 years in my Save Your Sanity Sleep Bootcamp, and share my secrets to sleep in my 7 Tips for Restful Sleep Guide, which you can access here and start changing your sleep today! Also, check out my Instagram for more tips and tricks to successful sleep!