Overview: In this episode, Courtney talks about the twelve reasons behind early morning wakings. She discusses the external factors like lighting and noise. She dives into the internal factors for your little ones waking like motivation and overtiredness. Finally, she wraps it up with nap adjustments and bedtime.
What To Expect
- Importance of naptime to bedtime ratio (1:47)
- The reason overtiredness and drowsiness causes early morning wakings (3:09)
- Habit vs Hunger and early morning wakings ( 4: 54)
- External lighting and noise and early morning wakings ( 6:20)
- Temperature, sickness and motivation (9:19)
- Nap adjustments and bedtime (13:00)
- Waking to sleep (18:30)
Sleep can be a challenge and we are always here to help with great free training, downloads, and resources. Join my free Slumber Made Simple Facebook Group, I host monthly free training on Newborn Sleep and for children aged 4 months through 5 years in my Save Your Sanity Sleep Bootcamp, and share my secrets to sleep in my 7 Tips for Restful Sleep Guide, which you can access here and start changing your sleep today! Also, check out my Instagram for more tips and tricks to successful sleep!