Join me, as I welcome Michelle Mintz, M.S., CCC-SLP, The Early Development Expert, the creator of Baby Blooming Moments™, a unique, one-on-one parent coaching experience, virtually or in person, empowering parents, siblings, grandparents, and nannies to enrich the way they interact with their babies and toddlers.
Michelle develops personalized, proactive strategies to help families transform everyday in-the-moment interactions into valuable, teachable opportunities. Implementing her strategies and hands-on activities throughout the day helps increase communication, brain connections, learning, and social development during those crucial early formative years when the most impactful brain development occurs – which helps all babies and toddlers bloom!
Michelle, who earned her B.A. in Speech and Hearing Sciences from U.C. Santa Barbara and her M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology from Boston University before establishing her private practice in Santa Monica, CA in 1995, has decades of experience working with families. She is also the author of All Done Binky!, a book to help support families with babies and toddlers weaning off pacifiers.
- Website babybloomingmoments.com
- Facebook @babybloomingmoments
- Instagram @babybloomingmoments
- LinkedIn @MichelleMintz
- Understand how to engage with your newborn during their early years.
- See how communicating with infants helps their brain development & helps your infant sleep, as you coach and support them.
- Learn from Michelle how the small things we do each day can have a big impact on your baby.
Sleep Struggles Solved + Results Guaranteed
Podcast Episode Transcripts:
Disclaimer: Transcripts were generated automatically and may contain inaccuracies and errors.